Friday, September 14, 2012

Getting over the bugs...

Of course I succumbed this week to the sniffles after the kids having a fortnight of coughing, sneezing and such. The crappy weather didn't come to much, bit of a hail storm and an overnight frost, so thankfully the garden's looking okay. Sun out today and I'm doing the first watering of the Spring.  Off to have a lie down as I think I'm getting a migraine ;(

SO, hopefully back to my bloggy self in the next day or so. 

Got some lamb shanks braising in the oven for tea, hoping Master Leo will eat dinner tonight. Having some battles with him and this meal at the moment.  Back to sticker reward charts. Hope it works...promise of a McDonalds for 7 stickers. We'll see!

In the meantime, here's a song and video that I've been loving this week...I think this guy's just so groovy and he just makes me smile. Dance like nobody's watching ;)



Catch up soon.

Stef

2 comments:

  1. Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4
    year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the
    shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.

    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is
    totally off topic but I had to tell someone!


    my blog post - prada バッグ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really loving the theme/design of your website.

    Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems?
    A handful of my blog audience have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer
    but looks great in Opera. Do you have any advice to help fix this issue?


    my webpage :: monster beats

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please leave me a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails